Monday, March 10, 2014

Selling My Life

Lately in the past week or so I've been getting admiring comments from my friends about my up coming adventure to Alaska. "You're so brave!" "I could never do what you're doing!"....Yes it all sounds cool, and I wish I could leave right now. I am getting so antsy. There is so much to do I almost don't want to do it. donate it all and bounce.  

But here's the truth as of right now... I am getting kind of scared. I did my best to find a home for my dog Watson and received help from the Arizona Animal Welfare League. I cried for two days, my fluffy, angry puppy has been my family for the past 6 years. I sold my couch and some clothes so far. I know what I'm doing is for the best but it seems over whelming at the moment. I have that feeling in my chest it gets stronger everyday. You know the feeling.... That deep breath you take before you jump off a mountain, before you start a race. That moment you know you're about to do something so big it will change you forever. 



I just have to keep telling myself that I will be brave.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment